You may upload new content as shown below:
You must be logged into the Institute to add new content to the site.
A paid subscription to the Institute is required to upload content.
Note: Only PRE-APPROVED PUBLISHERS can upload content that bypasses moderation approval so the new content becomes instantly available for your selected audience to view after you share it. School Owners who would like to use this feature may request it be activated for your account by emailing email@example.com. All other new content uploaded by other users to the Institute is moderated by site admins, so your new content will not appear in your account until approved by a moderator.
When you add new content to the Institute, you should receive an email confirming that your content has been added successfully and that it is awaiting review. If no blatant copyright or other issues are apparent, then your content will be approved with one of the following privacy statuses and you should receive another email letting you know that your content has been approved:
1) ONLY ME - only the content owner can see the thumbnail or view the content (added 2015-12). New content uploaded by PRE-APPROVED PUBLISHERS will have this privacy status until the owner shares it with FRIENDS or PUSH SHARE Recipients.
2) PUSH SHARED ONLY - only those whom the content owner Push Shares the content with can see the thumbnails or view the content (added 2015-12).
3) PRIVATE - only the content owner and FRIENDS can see the thumbnails or view the content.
4) SEMI-PRIVATE - The PUBLIC can see the thumbnail for your content, but each person wishing to view it must request you FRIEND them before they can view the content and they must also have an appropriate active subscription.
5) PUBLIC - The PUBLIC can see the thumbnail for your content. Unless content access status is LOGIN or FREE the viewer must have an appropriate active subscription to view your content. They do not need to be your friend to view PUBLIC content.
NOTE: Only a moderator or the TAC for your country can approve content for SEMI-PRIVATE or PUBLIC status.