This Subscription Will Allow Viewing of The Content You Selected
Higher Level subscriptions provide access to all content in lower level subscriptions
Click To Register as a USA Federation Member to get Member ID for Discounts
SAVE 15% DISCOUNT with an Annual Subscription.
Your Orange Belt subscription includes unlimited access 365/24/7 to content required for rank promotion as published in the The United States Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation® current edition Member Manual. The Soo Bahk Do® Institute is the most up to date reference for official Moo Duk Kwan® technical requirements and may supercede other printed publications or fixed media.
The Orange Belt was added to the official Moo Duk Kwan® rank certification system in 1975 to acknowledge the progress and performance of white belts in the Soo Bahk Do® martial art system by providing an opportunity for students to earn orange belt rank certification at an earlier point in training.
Your potential at this stage of your training show increasing promise and your skills and understanding are steadily improving.
You are beginning to benefit from the knowledge and experience of Soo Bahk Do® martial art training under the guidance of your Moo Duk Kwan® certified instructor and as time passes your true potential will begin to surface and show itself.
Your Orange Belt Subscription provides you with unlimited access 365/24/7 to the following content to help you prepare you for your successful 8th Gup Orange Belt and 7th Gup Orange Belt rank certification examinations:Subscription contents include, but are not limited to:
- 8th Gup White Belt Rank Requirements Published In Member Manual
- 7th Gup White Belt Rank Requirements Published In Member Manual
- How to properly fold your uniform
- Understanding proper use of your hip (Hu Ri)
- Stances (Jaseh)
- Ready & Return Stances
- Front stance
- Back stance
- Side stance
- Hand Techniques (Soo Gi)
- High Block
- Inside to Outside Block
- Foot Techniques (Jok Gi)
- Roundhouse Kick
- Inside to Outside Kick
- Forms (Hyung)
- Gi Cho Hyung Il Bu (Basic Form #1)
- Gi Cho Hyung E Bu (Basic Form #2)
- Gi Cho Hyung Sam Bu (Basic Form #3)
- One-Step Sparring (Il Soo Sik)
- #1 - #4
- Self-Defense (Ho Shin Sool)
- Cross Hand Wrist Grips: #1 - #2
- Sparring Combinations (Deh Ryun Cho Hap)
- White Belt: #3 - #5
- Orange Belt: #1 - #2
- Breathing Exercises (Moo Pahl Dan Khum)