Concepts For Promoting Soo Bahk Do At Your Workplace
Host a 'Lunch and Learn" presentation
START something at your workplace by planning an informative and educational presentation and/or demonstration that is appropriate for your workplace environment and invite co-workers to attend. They can bring their lunch, order in, etc and you all meet where there is room for your presentation so they can observe and listen while eating their lunch.
In the workplace environment education and information may be more appropriate than demonstrations. Remember that your goal is to Inspire, Educate and Motivate your audience to:
- talk about Soo Bahk Do to others
- consider Soo Bahk Do for their child
- consider Soo Bahk Do for themselves
- consider a Soo Bahk Do program for the workplace
You might show inspirational videos or slideshows during your presentation that educate about Soo Bahk Do and the diverse audiences that it serves and how it benefits the quality of lives.
You might present interesting statistics that co-workers and management can relate to about the benefits of a Soo Bahk Do program for employees. (Not a sales pitch, rather a STORY. Inspiration, Education, Motivation)
You might develop a supporting marketing presentation for your presentation by applying Core Story concepts and educational based marketing concepts in order to be as effective as possible with your presentation and create new opportunities in and out of the workplace.
- http://soobahkdo.editme.com/Core-Story (well worth reviewing the power point slide shows via the links on this page)
- http://soobahkdo.editme.com/The-Stadium-Pitch (an informative PDF read)
You might identify some key market data that is relavant to the corproate decision makers who would be considering your proposal. You may have some insights into the kind of issues your workplace management decision makers might respond to.
Also keep in mind that every one of your co-workers belong to churches, clubs, associations, teams and other groups outside the workplace, so a presentation geared toward them could create opportunities unrelated to your workplace.
- reduced employee absentism
- increased employee productivity
- decreased group health insurance claims by healthier employees
- the quality of lives
Of course your end goal is to encourage interested employees and/or family to contact the local studio or to encourage workplace management to a include a Soo Bahk Do progrma in the workplace health and wellness program. (additional ideas and info http://workplacewellnesscollaborative.com/services.html )
- reduced reports of sexual harrassment by co-workers
- improved employee morale and prroductivity
- reduced liability exposure for company as a result of
Of course your end goal is to encourage interested employees and/or family to contact the local studio or to encourage workplace management to a initiate a workplace safety program. (Check out TAC member Sa Bom Nim Bill Nelson's website www.yourweaponwithin.com for more info and ideas.)
- inspire employees to voluntarily increase their on-the-job accountability
- educate employees about how to use simple martial arts concepts to overcome their workplace challenges
- motivate employees to voluntarily adopt more productive work habits
Of course your end goal is to encourage interested employees and/or family to contact the local studio or to encourage workplace management to a include a Soo Bahk Do progrma in the workplace health and wellness program.
Should you wish to further discuss START ing something in your workplace, contact Headquarters.
You can also create a professional website for your proposal or program at www.soobahkdo.biz at no cost to you.